Working together for a living planet

Thursday, October 02, 2008

delicious design studio

i happened to come in contact with Jess of Delicious Design Studio through another blog. i wanted something that fit the personality of my blog a little better. i liked her pre-made templates, but i wanted to pick my own graphic. i have to tell you, i am not an easy customer. i am very indecisive. i know for a designer that can be a big set back in working with someone. Jess was patient with my indecisiveness, and did not say anything when i changed my mind again, after finally making it up. Jess was pure joy to work with and i love the design that she came up with. she is professional. i greatly appreciate Jess and the fine work that she does and would highly recommend her. i’m looking forward to working with her again on my future project. thanks Jessica - you’re AWESOME!!!!”