Working together for a living planet

Thursday, May 24, 2007

watch your step

i was at maybank earlier when our local ocpd asked me, "so... how's that thing, ok?".

i was like, "ha ah... err... ok, thank you so much tuan".

i was stunned actually when Tuan Zakaria suddenly asked me about a discount for a summon i asked him. well its not mine occay? its my auntie's from TTDI. she received the summon by mail. it happened here in kuale about more than a month ago, just after the car entered kuale inter-change. her son was the one who drove it that time.

then my auntie did tell me about this when she came again three weeks ago. the idea was for me to get some discounts out of the RM300+ summons from the local police (this really reminds me of what had happened to kimi when her auntie asked her for a favour). but it was last week only she (my auntie) sms me the details. i asked ocpd right away via sms-

" tuan, my auntie received a summon, details ... wonder whether we could get at least 50% discount".

about less than 10 minutes later, he replied, " the car was speeding, can give RM200 only. thank you."

ok lor... at least there's still a discount there kan. but the thing is i was stunned earlier when ocpd asked me, cuz i forgot to pay the bills for my auntie yet. whatever it is, i have to ask my staff to settle it for me first thing tomorrow morning.

so my advise to everyone including myself, is to be careful when doing a favour for someone no matter who ever they may be ;) of course we do not want people to have a bad impression on us right. unless if we know that we can't help it, just say so, no harm done! correct me if i am wrong :P