Working together for a living planet

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

butterfly every where











its showering outside. i am posting this from home while other people already at work ;) well eventually i didn't go down to my office at all yesterday. i was just relaxing in the comfort of my cooling room. maybe i needed another day break after my birthday hehe... big boss never said anything though. he saw me in my casual mode, and said nothing, that's all.what when since i put on my new butterfly quilt set on the birthday night. some of you may already know that i LOVE butterfly so much!!! i can't resist myself to leave my bed lol... cantik kan? actually i bought that many months ago at aussino in gurney plaza. when i bought it, i already decided that i would use it on my 35th birthday. fyi i am the one who don't simply buy bed linen set just like that. i will always think whether it would match my bedroom (blue, yellow and white colour with butterfly!) or not. so as you could see although i do not own much bed linen set, i would ensure that it is in good condition every time.

other than that maybe because of my new toy. you know... just like small kids who have got something new teheehee... i have been trying my new olympus fe-230 i.e. check-out all the features, read the manual, browsing thru reviews online etc.

alright lor... i guess i better get going now... ciao!