Working together for a living planet

Friday, May 25, 2007

miracle happens...

we were waiting for megat at his school earlier. as usual, if its gonna be kinda long, i would off my 4wd engine and wind down the window. then out of the blue i saw a chinese lady walked by. she was looking around at us. i was worried. my right fingers started to search for the left window's button, when suddenly the lady approached us and asked me, "halo... adik, you ada pakai hangbag ka?".

"ada... kenapa?", i answered. but at the same time, i started to get damn worried already.

"haa... saya kasi lu ini handbag lar", the chinese lady said, while gave me a black handbag (refer pic) thru my 4wd's window.

"oikk... pasai apa?", i asked her.

"alar adik, saya kasi you ambik lar. sebenarnya boss saya kasi punya, dua lagi. buat apa mau dua serupa, tu lar saya mau kasi adik satu", she explained.

"o ok, itu macam ka... thank you arr?", i said.

"tarak apa", she answered and left.

the chinese lady walked towards the school's main gate, joining a group of other ladies. i thought that they must be waiting for their kids too like me. puteri and i looked at each other and smiled.

what say you?