Working together for a living planet

Friday, October 09, 2009

"estet" launching of video clips and book...

i am so tensed with the broadband speed here rather than my place back in kualè aiyooo!!!... somebody purrrleaseeeee...

alright. mamat khalid himself invited me to this event yesterday~ launching of video clips and book of his up and coming movie "estet". thank you so much abang mamat. and i think there's many more to come kan kan...

so i thought i will leave you people with this video of a live indian music instrumental first; while i get on with the uploading of pics and whats not correctly. deepavali is coming soon anyway. btw fyi i recorded this video while i was waiting for a blogger friend to join me. so wait for my next blog entry for you to find out more on this. you know... a true blogger always need some pics along with his/her blog post to make it more presentable. so at the meantime, do enjoy the music as much as i do! i find it sooooo soothing and relax...



"Estet" from ku E on Vimeo.



now i wonder of who can guide me to convert the above video to a mp3 music. i wished to upload the music to my n76 so that i could just listen to it whenever i wanna. and if some of you people realized it, i tweet about this immediately there and then. see... how deep is my lurve towards this music ;)