Working together for a living planet

Monday, January 21, 2008

the day when my brain is sooo miserable

tqsm to my dear darling V for being there when i need you! he just called me from a 'private number' that normally i won't response. but since i followed my instinct because its always right i.e. here, i was so happy when heard V's voice--"gurl, are you okay?".

i text him very early today at +/- 1:36 am--"i need sum1 to talk to ler...". swear to Him, i can't sleep last night. now i am damn sleepy... blerk! there's something in my brain that makes me haywire :(

i guess V must be sleeping that time. he was on his way to work when he called, "sorry ler... i woke up very late today and now only am going to work lol... so what's up gurl?".

"well actually its very hard to say... i dun even know of how to start", i told him.

"ler... i thought that you wanna invite me for your wedding", he said. this statement really showed you people of how truthful our friendship are all this while :D

"oik! not that ler... there's something else".

"so you not marry meh?".

"well, planning tu ada, but we shall put that aside first, as...".

i didn't even could finish my sentence, when V already cut in, "...there's more important stuff to look into is it?".

"yea...".

i am so glad to have V as my long time best buddy. after some more talks, we decided to meet up on sunday morning for breakfast insya Allah, during my kl trip this weekend. there are certainly a lot of things to up-date! saturday is his biking day you... fyi he owns a harrrleyyyyy! so now i am booked up for sunday morning too, other than a meet-up this saturday evening.