Working together for a living planet

Thursday, January 24, 2008

break

while we were waiting for my staff to join us for lunch this afternoon, three of us, were chit-chatting non-stop; especially megat who asked so many questions like 'who would join us?' or 'why they can join us?' and when he knew from me that one of them was working relief shift i.e. 10.30 am to 6.30 pm, he wondered, "why abang farhan can go out while working?".

so i explained to megat that "farhan was having his break".

then megat was like, "screetttt!!!..." .

puteri and i immediately laughed and told megat that its NOT that break. well, eventually he understood me... gosh!!! its just that he was trying to tease me again! lol... suddenly the move incident came across my mind. so i told both puteri and megat about it. woh!... we laughed like no one business lor lol...

kuE's related links: