Working together for a living planet

Thursday, September 16, 2010

kuE' article in starmag...

hey, people... in case you didn't know yet, an article by yours truly has been featured on last sunday's starmag (page SM2):



P9162990



although i haven't blog about it yet but i did tweet anyway. that's a good thingy i like about social media; where i could just type kinda short note on that 'mini-blog' first, and i will blog about it whenever i have the time. kewl, huh?

so as you could see there's no case of copy-paste. the name written in the starmag both print and online version is me. regards to this matter, that is why i never place my facebook link here in my blog. fb to me is only for family, relatives and closed friends only; and that includes bloggers that i really know.

kuE is my blogger name. i explained about it here. and basically i started this blog as an online diary. then along the way i have been offered to do sponsored blog post. that's where i started to write more than personal stuff: when some local bloggers can be proud of being famous locally, my blog is well-known by overseas agent ehem... and now you people should know by now of why i write in english. i have to maintain it this way though. this blog has given me quite good side income. anyhow what if i say that my income is more with them rather than here... hah! no doubt joining nuffnang is the best thing a local blogger could ever experienced.

i guess the fun of being a blogger will never ends...