Working together for a living planet

Sunday, December 23, 2007

pastasia

i guess i am missing blogging so much, that i keep myself busy trying to blog from pastasia, queensbay mall while waiting for our food to be served for our brunch. take note that this is our first time here. i am actually with my two sisters and kids. we are here with no particular reasons, just jalan-jalan, but for me especially to wind down after some hard days work since the reopen of our premise.

we bought some movie tickets at gsc as soon as we arrived around 11 am. the movie only starts at 12.20 pm. so thats what make us here. this place is located in an open area on the first floor, thats escalators down from gsc which is on the third floor. besides that, most of other f&b outlets are available in kl. this one can also be found at gurney plaza too. wokay lor people... foods here, time to eat as i am lapor giler :P

kuE's note:
pic taken from my N76 this time. i forgot to bring my oly! wahhh... well i will see when my sis have upload her pics to flickr later, then i can just kidnap some from there shh...