Working together for a living planet

Friday, December 14, 2007

my first approved paid post

A.









B.








kechikkkkk!!!... tqsm for asking me about the update of my paid post. if not i would not have realized it myself ;)

i posted my first paid post on last saturday. at first i thought that i have to wait for their email or something like what they did for my first and second task. so after i read kechik's shoutout on my cbox just now, i quickly sign-on to my blogsvertise site. i was so damn happy to see that the post (click here to read it) status was "approved by admin", while the "payout rate" was USD8.00 (refer item no. 1 on screenshot pic A above). wohoo!!!... not bad huh?!! btw sis, fyi that was supposed to be my second task. i declined my first task as it was not appropriate at all for me to post about it (refer item no. 2 on screenshot pic A above) here in my blog. why on earth should i type about an insurance deal in US right when i dunno nothing at all about american's life there hehe... the point here is there won't be a big deal if you have a valid reason to declined your assigned task.

lastly i click "payment status" (refer screenshot pic B above). the status of my first paid post is unpaid. anyhow the due date for them to pay me is almost a year from the date i posted my paid post. the amount will be transfered in to my paypal account, in US currency. owh... how i can't wait for the money in my paypal account grow. i feel so excited to find an another way of my personal income.

i will update you more about this as time goes by. do not feel hesitate to contact me for further queries ya...

kuE's related links:
how is life in vienna, austria?
yippeee!!!...
let's earn income with blogsvertise!