Working together for a living planet

Friday, December 28, 2007

the day i hit the big 5-0-0!

yay! 500th post! :)

like, wow! it's been so long, since my very first post lah! and when i look back at my older posts, i read, and i laughed along thinking "wow... i actually felt that way that time." and sorta. my blogging ways changed. from WHAT-I'M-DOING-FOR-THE-DAY, to HEY-THIS-IS-WHAT-AND-HOW-I-FEEL-ABOUT-CERTAIN-THINGS-OCCAY?!! it's a huge change, i'd say.

yes, like what some people ask me;
why do you blog? is it so fun to blog?

YES, would be my reply. owh... i did blog about this here :P

since i can't express myself verbally, i can only express myself, using alphabets that forms words and eventually leads to sentences. isn't it wonderful to see your thoughts, being shown on a page, where everyone in the world can see/view it?!

that's how i feel, towards blogging. besides being able to express myself through words, the other thing i liked about blogging is that i can be able to bitch my way through about some things and person without having to care, whether that person's hurt and all or not. i don't have to know whether the party's reading it or not because i blog my stuff, you do your dailies. if you're reading, well, that's how i feel and nothing can change me. i'm one stubborn L-A-D-Y, trust me! :)

this blog has contained sooo much, of my memories. all that bits and pieces. i love this place, seriously, i do.

on that note, i would like to ask you people a question:
"what brought you here?"

i'm curious is all. i see new and familiar faces here everyday and i'm beginning to want to put a bit of context to the whole thing.

thanks for showing up and take care!