Working together for a living planet

Saturday, September 15, 2007

kuE's another new toy

i was at home with kids, when papa came home from work and brought a parcel received by courier.

"mama, this must be the one", puteri told me.

yes she knew about it. i fax an order form on 3 sept, few days after that a guy called saying that they will send the product order as soon as they got the approval from mbb. ok then. so i thought that i 'tak kisah', cuz i have been eye-ing for 'that thing' ever since before it was launched. but since i received an offer from mbb to have this at a special price, so i thought why not i gave it a try right? my previous one has started to give me problems already. i have been using it for a close to 21 months. i first blog about it here. on the other hand, its hard to get an offer like this. all i could say was that i was real lucky. so i had to be patience, waiting... well its alright for me if its not approved, i could just get it myself and i will find my way to get better price if can ;)

i guess this is gonna be my own raya presents. i said it as my own as i am paying for it what lol...

now... since i have already got myself two of my dream toys -- my oly and my n76 (i really love these as part of my fav things), i am already started to think of a way to get the next one in line. i would be more happy if i could get it as a present anyway hehe... who ler... wanna buy for me :P can you all guess of what is it?

kuE's related link: kuE's new toy!