Working together for a living planet

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

the 36th years

my birthday this year falls on a weekday. so we just make do with a very simple, great and nice birthday with my two wonderful kids, my darling princess and my hero megat. that was so meaningful for me.

we headed off up north to penang around 3.40pm. we were lucky enough of not to get caught in the traffic jam cuz by the time we reached the penang bridge' toll plaza, it was almost 4.45pm only *phew*


guess what people... even though it was my birthday, but i leave it to my kids of where they wanna spend the big day with me. so just like the previous year, we went to queensbay mall again! well as you could see people, its certainly one of our favourite shopping malls, that's why hehe... i guess i have been talking about queensbay mall like dunno how many times in my blog right. surprisingly we didn't buy anything. in fact i also dunno what to get for myself. so kids also were strolling around happily with me without asking anything. it was my birthday remember? well for them, its kinda not fair to ask me to buy something for them on my birthday. owh... how sweet...

we had an early birthday dinner at none other than TGIF!... just a great place to wind down after a long week!


poor megat... he just recovered from fever and cough, where he didn't attend school for the whole of last week :(



look people... at how fast my puteri has grown ;)



that was my tossed tomato basil chicken hmm... i like...



this pic has been taken by puteri arghhh... do i look tired here :P



i would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you people for your birthday wishes via sms-es, emails, fb, etc. thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!

regards to the PROJECT #36, i don't think i have had enough 36 guest bloggers yet. to those who dunno, i was not well for the past one week plus or so, thus i didn't get the chance to follow-up anything on this. anyhow i guess i will still open this up till the 36 counts, to commemorate my 36th birthday this year. its kinda fun actually to have guest bloggers with all sorts of life and thinking, taking part in this project. so posh_post, since you have written a great review about me, would you like to join in too? i knew posh_post from SocialSpark. read more about it here and here. to those of you people who wish to be my guest blogger and contribute for my PROJECT #36, why don't you email me, and i would be much glad to add you too!