Working together for a living planet

Monday, May 05, 2008

my darling niece

i am missing my niece so much, so i would like to blog about her now :P
her name is aisya saffiya. she is soon-to-be 3 years old this coming 17th. we called her "apple" when she was small. then we call her 'sofy'..now that she can talk, she calls herself 'ieya', so now i call her 'ieya' but i also call her by her full name, saffiya.
she is my sister's daughter. she's no 1 cucu perempuan in the family so u can guess how spoilt she is! she is cheeky and naughty. she is adorable and sweet. she loves her baby bro so much (she never kick or pinch him like what budak kecik does when they get baby bro/sis) she loves kissing and hugging him! she is my darling niece..she truly is :)
she has been staying with me for almost 2 years and now she's staying with atok and nenek..that's why i missed her so much! i will go back almost every weekend (sometimes weekdays jugak, my parents house is not so far, like 30mins from here) just because of her (and her lil bro). we enjoy having girly talks, layan2 dia makan, baring2 tengok tv together and she will sleep with me and my other sisters.

that's her getting ready to sleep..

i guess that's all..blogging about her makes me miss her even more!

p/s: i would like to say big thanks to kuE for inviting me to write, i am truly honoured :)

thanks a bunch of cuppies!!!!