Working together for a living planet

Sunday, April 15, 2007

wind down day for gurl

hmm... well, i guess no one knows this before except me. now let you people be the first to know ;) fyi i am being called 'gurl' also, by my beloved-long-time best friend V.

o yes, first of all, let me say sorry to leilanie for not being able to join you all there. like i told lich before, i won't go if V couldn't make it hehe... :) no lar... the main reason was that i have a few trips to ipoh to attend to starting tomorrow. i also have to find time to make some trips to lumut before the big day. i have to ensure things run smoothly. i just hope that you could understand my situation. probably next time k?

so since i have already brought kids out yesterday, i took times out all for myself today. i was here...


i always felt so relax whenever i was there. i managed to take only one good pic this time. when i was about to take pic of another corner of the house, i heard the sound of him walking down the stairs. thus, the pic was shaky. so i quickly switched my cam function in my fon off lol... some other time i guess ;) the house is with fully-aircondition, just like in hotel rooms or resorts. nice. great place to wind down. so glad we met. as usual we catch up on stuff we missed in our life. the last time was few months back.

before we depart, i kept reminding him about my 35th birthday, that will be coming very soon ;) he knew very well of his task! lol... hint: pressies!!! hehe... he also teased me of going to join him in the club-40 soon too. hey... not yet dude... five more years to go occay?!! lol...