Working together for a living planet

Friday, April 13, 2007

the day a month from now

i think sometime in my late 20’s, i began to really enjoy my birthday. i think that it had something to do with the fact that it was right around that time that i felt the best in my own skin. i began to enjoy being myself, and have enjoyed perfecting that every year. it feels really good to live. now, 35, for some reason it’s the first time that i feel a sense of dread? is that the word? not quite sure. i’ve never put much stock in numbers but for some reason 35 resonates. so, i ask you, those who stumble upon this post, or those who for whatever reason find what i write here in my little blog interesting, to let me know what you think. what does 35 mean? for those of you who are younger, what do you think 35 may mean to you or does mean to you? what about those who are older than 35, what was turning 35 like for you? was this specific birthday ‘important’ in some way? i’m really just asking for myself.

i think that if one were to guess my age, 35 wouldn’t really be the age that was guessed. i have a bit of a younger type of energy. but still, what does that mean? what is a younger energy? and does it really matter?

yes, i am pensative right now.

i want some feedback, really. from what i understand, a lurker is a person who happens to read all the stuff that is written in various different sites but doesn’t participate, meaning comment. i would like to put out a special call to all my own special lurkers, all of those who read my blog but happen to have stayed in the background, to comment on this one. i only put you guys on the spot cause i have a feeling your insight is what i’m looking for :) now, those of you who have posted in the past, please feel free to also participate, as i love to hear from you guys no matter what.

just a thought. walk on the wild side lurkers, and share some 35th birthday stories, thoughts, ideas with me. inspiration is needed!

by the way… my birthday is on may 13….just for your info... i still can’t hide it, gotta celebrate ;)