Working together for a living planet

Friday, April 20, 2007

puzzled

i received a surprise email via my mail.com email. alright, some of you who have been following my blog, may remember this post about the end of my relationship with D. that was in november last year. that time also, only He knew of how terribly hurt was i.

back to this surprise email, it was dated 17 april (about three days ago). it says that i was "invited by gunner who wants to talk with you using the new yahoo messenger with voice". then i looked for the sender's email. gosh! its him. ain't no doubt straight away my mind thought of what is this all about :|

i thought that maybe he remember my birthday. we broke off during his birthday month. and that my birthday is just around the corner. are all these got anything to do with each other or how? grr...