Working together for a living planet

Sunday, April 29, 2007

of me being a minachi

like what i mentioned before, i was at damai laut with kids. we arrived there yesterday around noon. as soon as we settled down, we had our lunch at one of the resort' f&b outlet first. then off we went to the ballroom. but half-way there, kids were bored. they went to the room, while i was still there at the ballroom, checking some stuff on the last-minute preparation for the night's event i.e. rehearsal, sound check, decorations etc. i can't concentrate on the tele-match that evening. too 'gabra' i think lol... i was hoping that everything would goes on well and smoothly as expected. i was sooo relieved when the event ended great *phew* everyone were happy and congratulate me for my hard work. the theme was glamour nite. but for our N7 group, we were all clad-in bollywood attire, including our AM. i didn't take any pics at all during the event. i was too busy. maybe a friend whose one of the emcee, did call us to take pics together after the event. i will get her to email me the pics. other than that, yes i know the cameraman did take some pics of me. that would be later too. at the meantime, i guess some pics of me cam whore will do. as you could see, i was in yellow saree with beads and sequins that really suitable for our event. some were surprised that i had the guts to wear saree (???). told ya... who cares whether i had to hold the walkie-talkie that night, to talk with my committee. i still wanna look good and dress-up as usual. on the other hand, some of them whose open-minded, were so impressed with me. they even teased me of being sexy ler... some said i missed my flight rotfl... etc... what when they knew that i tied the saree myself ;) ok lorr... not too bad for a first-timer :)


i slept late the night before we went to damai laut. puteri and i were baking cupcakes for my newly-wed cousin charlie. read about it here.

we check-out from the resort before noon. and by the time we reached home, charlie and the rest of our family and relatives still at home. they had lunch here before they went back to kl.

my brother and SIL were here too over the weekend. the best thing was that my brother didn't even realize that our cousin was having another wedding reception in kuale, other than the ones in jb and kl lol... my brother arrived on friday night, for the koleq's OBW (old boys weekend) from 27 to 29 april 2007. great pics can be seen here and here. hmm... so fast ler dia update.

o yes... here's some pics that i took around the resort this morning.


i was accompanying megat at children's pool, when i saw rainbow behind me, quickly snapped this...




here's me, relaxing... i was having my monthly period. if not i would have go in there first lol...




another pic from my view on the left. up there was a block of the resort rooms.




i really had a great time there. i also would definitely go back, especially when i didn't have the time to try their samsara spa. i saw it when i went there with my friends a few weeks ago. well every time i saw places like that, i always thought that i really gotta find some time for myself (huh?!!...). maybe because of the nice and beautiful environment with great balinese style soothing pipe-in music--my kinda style, suits me well.

all-in-all i could say that my weekends were filled with full of laughter and joy. how about you.

oh my god... malaysia will be on holiday this tuesday and wednesday again. what's your plan. i just hope that everyone will have a great week ahead. ciao!