Working together for a living planet

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

i am so damn lucky gurl

i was at old town kopitiam near ipoh padang yesterday, for lunch-cum-briefing/meeting with my sub-committee members for the family day's gala award nite. we were enjoying our time for hours, eating, discussing, laughing like no one business. when i wanted to drive-off, i can't start my 4wd. luckily my heroes all were still there. so i left it with shaidi.

i followed siti from taiping. the thing was we didn't go back but went to parkson instead. i thought we just wanted to ease our mind by just walking around there, window shopping. we found that some of the individual shops there were newly refurbished. until we dropped-in voir. we were impressed with all the nice and cute accessories there. i end up buying two pairs of earring and a matching necklace for my butterfly earring. cute kan? while siti bought herself a pair of stone heart earring with matching necklace too. other than that, both of us also saw a nice light green skirt and grab one each ;) well as you could see, other than shoes, this is my kind of therapy too! nothing to worry about my 4wd, as its in good hands lol...

so later i will get one of my staff to drive me to shaidi's place. i have another meeting to attend at ISO (ipoh sales office) at 2.30pm today.