Working together for a living planet

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Bzzz...

i was damn bz like a bumble bee the whole day today. i only went into the bathroom for shower around 8.30am, after had my breakfast with kids. gosh... i always woke-up late during this school holidays lol... before that, i sms Mr T, telling him that i'll be there by 10am. i normally took my shower for almost 1/2 an hour or more ;) i got a reply from Mr T to make sure i arrived there on time. alright... whatever... when i was about to get ready, he called me around 9.15 am instead. he asked me to go there asap as his boss will be going out after his meeting. gosh... i thought that we were supposed to meet at 10 grr... then off i went to the local police station. i managed to drop-by my office in no time to take-along some of the invitation cards and my management diary (one-of-the-must-things that i always bring during my appointments).

when i reached the balai (police station), Mr T already waiting for me. i was even shocked when he opened the door for me (i was taking my stuff that time occay?!!). he accompanied me straight to his boss' office. the ocpd was already waiting for me in his office, while flipping through today's star. tuan zakaria (ocpd) asked me to have a seat. oh... i thought i just wanna hand-over the card. alright, i felt more comfortable then. so i handed the card to him and we started to talk. i also gave him our company's diary. as there will be some important people coming to our kenduri (the wedding reception) here next week, he promised to send some traffic police to help us to handle the traffic that night. hmm... how lucky i am! i was there for about 1/2 an hour. then i went to Mr T's office. i wrote the cards for all the ketua bahagian there with the help of Mr T. he even helped me to deliver all the cards to them. hey... i was not there to bodek or what. but the thing is i know almost all of them there and vise versa. so?

there after i went to see bank managers for the same purpose. around 11 something, i decided to go and see my hair-dresser. i was there for almost three hours plus. normal lor for me, when i am attending functions. what when am attending my lil' bro's wedding this weekend... especially when my white hair growing already.

then i went back to my work place. i got a staff to accompany me to send my 4wd for service. so he drove another car. i always make sure that i service my car frequently as i travel a lot. at the meantime, we went to laksa pak ngah (behind tsung wah's secondary school) as i was damn hungry. my favourite was of course the laksa. guess what, my mom called asking where were i. it seems that i was damn busy the whole day until they never saw me at all lol... we went back to the workshop to take my 4wd.

i went out again with mom and megat. yes as usual, we were running around for some last minute errants. i also collected our new baju kurung & baju melayu from my tailor. pheww... what a day!

i have to take my shower soon. then maybe i will do some packing before we go off to kl tomorrow, after puteri's ballet class.

kuE's note: once you are a blogaholic, you will always be i.e. me. got the hint? lol...