Working together for a living planet

Monday, December 11, 2006

to feel blessed or not

i received this sms from a new-good-friend a while ago...

"u know what... 1st time i met u, felt kind of pity, but then i need 2 know u more closer, then i realized there is a red tape. I feel honoured when u confess 2 take me as ur good friend. Thanks. I would not forget u n love u as my beloved friend".

Mr T (unfortunately his body is not like the one from the A-team i tell you) was here in my office. earlier in the morning when i was at the court, i took the chance to sms him. i told him that i wanted to pass an invitation card for my lil' bro's wedding reception. he decided to pop-in, when he was on his rounding. we talked a bit. at the same time i also gave him the company's diary. he love it so much. he was the second person i gave the diary to, after kay.

after much thoughts, i was wondering of why many of my good friends are mostly guys. most of them like to be friend with me. it seems that i am a very good friend to be with. is it because they feel more easy with me as they know that i am NOT attached? ;)