Working together for a living planet

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

sore eyes suck!

i know that i am not supposed to say this. but what to do, sore eyes really suck! all our plans gone dammit!...

we were supposed to go to kl last friday, after puteri's ballet class in the morning until monday. we have to cancel all the damn plans. i got the eye infection from mom who got it from dad. grr... dunno where he got it from though. then kids got it too. thus puteri also didn't go to her ballet class. leilanie called me on that friday morning. she is in lumut now with her son emil from last sunday. sorry dear, i thought we were all will be okay by then that puteri was still sick on that sunday. its alright dear, maybe i'll see you all next week when i go there for my lil bro's akad nikah, insya-Allah. i plan to go off right after puteri's ballet class on friday, 15th december. so i should be arriving by evening. if you all have anything in mind, do let me know.

at the meantime, here's my schedule:
16th ~ my lil bro's akad nikah, 10am to 1pm.
17th ~ my lil bro's wedding dinner reception.

p/s : lich, you still owe me 'makan-makan'... lol ;)