Working together for a living planet

Saturday, March 08, 2008

today in history...


  • international women's day
    i am certainly glad to be in this circle as there is a special day declared for all women around the globe.


  • malaysia's 12th election day
    with regards to the above, although i didn't vote for the election day, i was so proud of myself for bringing and helping my 80+ years old grandmother to do it. we left the house about 7.45am and reached the school' gate within minutes only. tsung wah' secondary school is very near with our house i tell you. its located on the other side of the back road. for those who dunno, laksa pak ngah is located behind the school. many people were already there at the school' gate especially the older generations. they look so excited and happy, including bah (the name we called our grandmother). i know their feelings. what when people like bah never missed to vote ever since the tunku abdul rahman era. unfortunately this grand daughter of hers never try to do it for her whole life ;) alright ler, maybe for the next one onwards insya allah... i did ask bah of her hoped for this day. she said that she do not cares of who gonna win, as she only hopes that our people will live in peace and harmony, thats all. great one there bah, way to go!...

-----

with that, i am so glad that this day also marked this post as my 555th' post in the blog ;) wohooo!!!...

alright then people, its time for me to sign-off for now. we gonna get ready to go to ipoh for my small cousin's 2nd birthday. how time flies so fast ya... baby natalia nadine (or boo as the family and friends called her) has grown to a very cute little girl now. i will see whether i can load her pic in my next post. they are back for holiday from abu dhabi early this week. if you are happened to be in my list on FB, i am sure you bumped into my auntie oyeen sometimes ;) opsss... did i say she's my cousin in that 199th' post hehe... she's actually my auntie lol...