Working together for a living planet

Monday, June 04, 2007

rizal was here

yes you people read the title right. rizal was here. for those who dunno, rizal was my first bf ;) well eventually i knew that he gonna be back to kuale. he called me last week. i know i know... like i mentioned before, it was hard for me to answer his call. but you know... sometimes inner sides of me tend to get melt easily :) from what i understood earlier, he supposed to come back on the 1st. that's fine. i was trying to act cool here i.e. i have said to myself that i would never call or contact him no more. its a different case if he's the one. again that's fine.

i was at my office around 2.15 pm, when suddenly i saw rizal at my door, knocking, smiling, then entered happily. he really surprised me. ya i knew he's gonna come back, but since he didn't call, how do i knew whether he's already back or not... anyhow he was already sitting in front of me. so i thought to myself that i had to act cool, can't make any trouble. people could see me as my office is with 3-sided glass wall - one side of the glass wall got vertical blinds (behind me), while the other with 1/4 venetian blinds (faced out), while another just covered with some stuff from outside.

i stopped from what i was doing, as to entertain rizal. we talked and catch on stuff about us. he was with me for almost two hours. before he went off, we shook hands. he kissed my right hand. he came and stood besides me. then without me realizing, he suddenly kissed my lips followed by this. that incident really shocked me. both my eyes were so wide. i held his hand. "rizal please", i told him. he smiled instead and walked off while saying, "you know i still love you so much".

that kept me thinking about something he told me earlier during our conversation. rizal told me about his meet with an older man sometime ago in jb. it seems that that man can read people's mind. even from the way he looked at rizal, he said that rizal is still madly in love with someone although they live apart and cant be together. rizal agreed when asked by the man. according to the man also, its all because of the way we kissed each other before. the most important thing was that we had exchanged and tasted our saliva. it seems that was the main reason of why rizal still in love with me. i just smiled when rizal asked about my opinion. argghhh... this is hard. is this true? what say you?