Working together for a living planet

Friday, June 01, 2007

megat is 8!


i slept very late and was awaken by some knocking on my room door around 7.30 am.

"whose that?", i asked.

"mama's birthday boy", megat answered.

i was like... haa?!!... i looked at the time at my fon. gosh... its already 7.30!!! but i only had less than three hours sleep. i unlock the door. megat entered, then he hugged me so tight, followed by kisses. he's really a mama's boy. i wished him happy birthday.

"okay mama, i'll see you later".

unfortunately i didn't get ready yet. i went back to bed and continued to sleep another hour lol... i came down almost 10 am, when everyone were about to arrive. auntie yan brought chicken pie and honey cake. while enda teh brought cream puff (my fav!) and my mother cooked chicken rice. as you could see, i baked the birthday cake myself. now you all know of why i slept very late ;) i didn't even wanna take pics of myself as i really looks like zombiesss!!! lol...

i went in to my room maybe around 1.30 pm and slept right away, after i threw my helpless body on the bed. i heard the sms alert tone minutes later. i checked my fon. i tried to read the sms but i can't because my eyes were really weak. when i awoke at 5.50 pm, i saw that my last sms checked was still there... it was from kimi. thank you so much. also sorry for not replying you sis. i have informed megat, and he said thank you too. o yes... not forgetting CK, thank you for the wish too sis.

guess what people. my initial plan was to go to queensbay mall in penang, after we had the brunch. what to do... bummer! i can't help myself... anyhow i went to ipoh yesterday with my mom and megat. he got to choose his own birthday present, like what he said, "i am already big and know what i want". megat chose spider-man 3' electronic web spinning blaster.

"happy 8th birthday my dear darling megat... mama wished you all the best for many more years to come... luv, mama!"


i would also like to wish my cousin totam, a happy 24th birthday. what a co-incidence he shared the same birthday with megat. i'll see you when you come back for holiday tomorrow. fyi totam is studying medical in medan. eventually he was in ukraine before. he was not allowed to enter the country when he wanted to go back there the last time. what we could say is it was dangerous too... its all now history.