Working together for a living planet

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

dear rose...

sis, all this while you kept quiet. suddenly this morning you surprised me with this belated birthday package via pos laju -- a butterfly red handbag, a butterfly ring and a butterfly birthday card (see pic).

at first when my staff handed me the package, i asked her of whose the sender. then she told me that its from rose. i was kinda curious whether its the rose (you) i knew. i looked at the package and thought to myself, "hmm... she wrote my full name! and how on earth she knew my address too?". yes sis, how did you find out my address? surprisingly there were tears running in my eyes. my staff looked at me. i smiled. she left me alone in my office. i quickly unwrap the package. by this time, i was already more surprised when i saw the things that you sent me, that all of my favourite item -- anything butterfly! tqsm sis... you don't have to... really, anyway they are all lovely... actually i was speechless ;) whatever it is i will definitely wear the butterfly ring this saturday during zaf's wedding reception in kl. its really gonna go along with my dress for the bali theme, in beige colour. insya-allah i will upload the pics here in my blog. who knows, i might be taking pics with AZ ;)

"the best thing about having a sister was that i always had a friend."

hugs & kisses,
kuE!