Working together for a living planet

Saturday, October 08, 2005

technology wow...

i'm blogging from my cousin's place in TTDI right now. my auntie invited all her nieces and nephews to buka puasa with her family. we (besides kids, mom and grandma also followed me) would later overnight at my sis' place in KD. grandma was not in the mood to come over in the first place. dunno whats her angin this time. the best way is for us (mom and me) to keep this matter to ourselves. what when this is during the fasting month!

anyhow we reached here by 5, immediately relaxing by reading some mags. firstly i thought i would get some nap. after some time i guess of coming up here cuz i know they alwiz have something new. anyhow i continued relaxing at the couch infront of the tv. within a few mins i decided to look around. i was tremendously shocked seeing 2 PCs (1 at the family room and 1 in my cousin Z's room here) and 1 laptop, all online at the same time. i hooked here instead. suddenly my cousin N (Z's big sister) appeared from downstairs. she came towards me, smiling, while saying... "best kan... semua online sekali. mike* pun kalau dari office, sambungkan wireless ke bilik mike*, teman* rasa boleh. hmm... boleh tau, best!". yea... what a damn good idea. maybe you (N) could help when you balik kampung for raya. unfortunately maybe she dunno that i need to get a new one as my laptop is not working dammit. thats why i seldom online from my bedroom now. well N is in the IT line anyway, that makes her really a puter savvy. she was with WYWY before but got a better offer with the current company that i'm not really know.


*note: those words are from the perak state dialect ~
1. mike means you ("awak" in malay).
2. teman means i/me ("saya" in malay)