Working together for a living planet

Monday, October 17, 2005

i've been tracked!

gosh... yes, they tracked me! i was so damn surprised this morning after i found out that my post on bebudak koleq tu is now featured in their "blogs on koleq" (check-out the koleq colour guys) page. anyhow i didn't talk bad about you all lar guys... my generations all studied there i.e. my late great-grandpa, my late grandpa, my dad, my bro, my cousin, uncle etc. so no harm kan... sometimes i always like to remember the good ol' school days where my school is one of the three famous schools here other than koleq and kelipot *smile*. guess what my mom was studying in the same school with me, married a budak koleq! my auntie too! even my cousin also. her hubby was in the same badge with my brother.

fyi my dad received an invitation card from his hockey teacher. o yea... my dad was the best hockey player then. the teacher is celebrating his 70th birthday at the pan pacific glenmarie on the 29th or 30th if i'm not mistaken. according to my mom, the teacher requested my dad to sing cliff richard songs for that special day. wohoo... way to go dad...