Working together for a living planet

Saturday, October 22, 2005

raya fever

today i was more concentrate on planning my staff' work time table. it was damn head-ache man...

thank god i appointed two new staff joined us on 1 october 2005. i fired one of the cashier in mid of september because he was on drugs and police was looking after him. he was a very good worker but one thing that he was bad on the other. so i promoted one of the staff to be my new cashier, of course on a 3-months probation basis. the effect really shown on this another staff because i could see that he dun wanna join the rest of his colleagues. he prefer to be more at the cashier counter instead. never mind, looks like there will be a counselling session one day.

thursday morning, i had to rush myself to work after sending megat to school. cracked my head to prepare the raya pre-plan arrgghhh... wa lau ley... what make me mad was that liling called me only on my way to ipoh the day before (wednesday). she wanna me to complete the form on the day itself as hq need the info asap. shit. how was i supposed to do it when at the same time i had a meeting that day. i tried to call pojie back in the office to ask him to flip through last year's raya pre-plan. of course i can't do it that way. in fact i was the one who did the pre-plan everytime. no one knows. anyhow i decided to bring back the form and fax the completed one in the morning. i think that was all because of the ASR programme that liling has mistaken us with the other area. the ASR programme for our area has been postponed to mid of november. it supposed to be started two days after i attended the briefing in prai. it cannot be carry-on as scheduled because of some technical problems. fuhh...

next i have to figure out enough stocks for the raya order. have to get this out by monday morning though.

hmm... my three friends shaidi, nizam and azah were here again yesterday for us to have some final discussions for the community programme at nizam's place this monday. they are depending on me for the VIP guest i.e. D.O., OCPD, etc. one big mistake that i've done was trusting a cousin-in-law who is working in the gomen opis. firstly i asked her to pass-on the invitation cards on our behalf eventually with high hopes. few days ago i tried to call and sms her to ask about it. unfortunately she didn't answer any of my calls or sms'. then i thought to myself, "why am i so stupid, i should have tried to do it myself instead!". so i call 103, asked for the D.O.'s office number. the operator gave me pejabat tanah's number. then on i found out from the D.O.'s P.A. that they didn't receive any cards from us. huh... my temper was damn hot that time. after that incident i decided not to trust that cousin-in-law anymore.