Working together for a living planet

Friday, November 16, 2007

the day i met lynn again

here's a cute lil' poem for my forever friends...

sometimes in life,
you find a special friend;
someone who changes your life
just by being part of it.
someone who makes you laugh
until you can't stop;
someone who makes you believe
that there really is good in the world.
someone who convinces you
that there really is an unlocked door
just waiting for you to open it.

this is forever friendship.
when you're down,
and the world seems dark and empty,
your forever friend lifts you up in spirit
and makes that dark and empty world
suddenly seem bright and full.
your forever friend gets you through
the hard times, the sad times,
and the confused times.
your forever friend holds your hand
and tells you that
everything is going to be okay.
and if you find such a friend,
you feel happy and complete,
because you need not worry.
you have a forever friend for life,
and forever has no end.


lynn & i


this is one of the most happiest day of my life! the day i met lynn, my very good friend ever again. we were separated for 10 years or so. i finally found her recently at her friend mira's facebook.

earlier of the day, i attended a christmas cupcakes class at ICCA in section 14, pj. at the same time i took the chance for a meet with lynn.

o yes... first of all, before i forgot... i would also like to thank my lovely sis CK for asking me to join facebook. if not of her who persuaded me to register there, i do not think i would find lynn by now. tqsm sis!

so when i saw lynn's pic in mira's album, i told myself that luckily i knew mira too. lynn is not much into IT. lynn promised me to get herself more involve into puter after this hehe...

as you could see from the above pic (taken by lynn's hubby of eight years), we looked radiantly happy together. a one hour plus meet was just not enough. we surely gonna meet more again after this. apparently that was supposed to be a surprise meet. unfortunately mira was damn busy that day till late evening, that she called lynn earlier to tell her about it. lynn called me instead. i answered to the unknown number cuz i thought maybe mira was calling. how happy i was that time when i heard lynn's voice, only He knows! lynn came with her hubby and their four years old son adam.

to cut the story short for you people, lynn and i were together during our holiday villa days since 1989. she was also the one who helped me during my ups and downs life that time. whats more when i was having my hard times with my ex-husband. she was always there for me. after a few years together, she joined kl's shang. then maybe we lost contact few years after that, i really can't recall that moment. and here we were together, met again at shang's lobby lounge. i am the most happiest woman in the world right now!

till then people, have a great night. i am going to bed now even though i do not think that i could sleep yet, as i am still feeling on top of the world. i am going to force myself to sleep anyway. there's a lunch appointment tomorrow with another someone special in my life. nite-nite people!