Working together for a living planet

Sunday, July 01, 2007

full moon

i was walking back home with megat when we saw this. i quickly took a few shots before we went in. isn't it look wonderful. actually it first appeared last night.

to tell you the truth... i still feel exhausted out of yesterday's event -- woke-up late, do not have the energy to do anything blah blah blah... so i brought grandma and kids to kat kopitiam for lunch. i know... although or no matter how tired i am, i have to feed my kids. but then... since i can't stand it no more, i lied down on the day bed at the patio. both my eyes became smaller and smaller... end up i had a "nap" there almost three hours lol... and since i didn't go to work from wednesday (had meeting whole day at casuarina, then was busy preparing stuff for megat's party), i tried my best to make an effort to go there after my three hours nap; just to check on things, whether everything ok or not.

i guess i better get going now... its hard for me to open my eyes already. good night people no matter where you are around the globe. kuE signing off... ciao! ttfn.