Working together for a living planet

Saturday, July 21, 2007

the day we celebrate in ipoh

Azrina & Daniel @ Ipoh

it was pink & white in kl, while here in ipoh was grey. the kenduri this time was lovely. family, relatives and friends from all walks of life came from far and near, not forgetting the groom's relatives from grik who came by a few buses.

the best thing was that daniel's family all was so happy to meet our family too especially bah (grandmother) and my parents. why you asked? well... eventually their earlier generations till now were our neighbour! since they knew our family very well, i could see how kind they were to bah and my mom and dad... till they packed us three sets of the lauk-pauk. ada ka? lol... at first we were kinda shy. but on a second thought, since they have generously given the food to us, tak pe lar kan... hehe...

the bride entourage (including us) arrived at the hall around 1.15 pm. after i finished eating around 2.45 pm, i looked around, just to see in case i knew anyone there. i was so surprise when i saw hairy sitting at a table behind me. of course he was stunned too lol... so we chat like no one business. he also introduced me to his wife, "ini kuE (but of course he mentioned my real life nickname), jai punya". hmm... both of my big and round eyes turned more bigger. he smiled at me. the wife too. fyi people, hairy is rizal's elder brother ;) and what really a small world we could say - hairy's wife is daniel's (the groom) cousin! then... i thought that hairy will definitely tell rizal about it. my guess was right... that i received a sms from rizal on my way back home, asking about the meet with hairy :)

here's for my cousin azrina & daniel -

may this be the beginning of all you have longed for – a love to give, a miracle to keep. congratulations.