Working together for a living planet

Sunday, November 19, 2006

lots to tell about 2/3

/2...

oh my... what a weekend ;)

we (kids & me) came back from our two nights stay in taiping this morning. it was absolutely great especially when i could spare some time with them, even though i had to be there for work earlier.

well, before i go any further, let me tell ya a bit of what happened last week. i was in kl for three nights since friday. i supposed to have appointment with some friends on that night but you know... i was afraid if i would be tired. so i told them to meet on saturday instead. so we just had dinner at ikea as soon as we reached there around 8pm or so before we proceed straight back home.

i am lucky to have such understanding children. after we had breakfast at mcD in mutiara damansara, i send them to my auntie's house in ttdi. i was with my friends all day that saturday. they didn't even bother to ask or call me. i was the one who called them via puteri's phone once in a while. i lepak with friends, catching-up on things we missed. it was saturday night. as usual, we were at la bodega, telawi road in bangsar. as usual too, that was the time when i had my unusual drinks in klang valley only hehe... wonder whether you understand what i meant ;) you know, when we were surrounded with our long-time friends. its hard to disappoint them. koboi was no longer there but our friend wan still there though. however koboi was with us too. you could see wan's pic in their what's on page. i was not sure what wan made me that night. its kinda mix of part of v---- with chocolate i guess :) i like it though. our nights didn't end there. they brought me to another new place to go in heritage row. old terraces converted into pubs and restaurants, this seems to be the place for the trendy crowd. they know that i seldom be with them in kl since i came back here three years ago. that's why they brought me there :P great place. it was 11.30pm that i told them that i had to go. koboi teased me that i was like a cinderella, who has to go back before the clock struck midnight. who cares man... i have to pick-up my kids at my auntie's place. by the time i reached ttdi, megat already slept.

the next morning was spent with kids. in fact i was with them the whole day. enough with friends. my youngest sister joined us at the curve. we had our brunch at one of our favourites, paddington house of pancakes. after that it was shopping time!!! i got myself some new skirts and blouses and some accessories. we went back home around 3pm.

that evening i brought kids to leilanie's place for raya. i met sheryl for the first time! i guess we could get-along very well. maybe we have known each other via our blogs—that’s the wonders of blogging. like in my case, at first i was wondering whether i was in the real-life when i saw leilanie's mom. then i saw her brother and her dad. then her son. i was telling myself, "i knew them!"... they were all featured in leilanie's blog. how about you people? did you have the same feeling like me, when you met your blogger friends. anyhow here's some pics that we snapped that night. like leilanie said, "bloggers won't leave home without taking pics"; right? lol...


look at leilanie's busy hand ;)


group pic taken by sheryl's friend


well people, that's it for now. so many things to tell about huh?!! i will tell more about my taiping trip in my next post ;)

.../3