Working together for a living planet

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

your great co-operation needed


i have just reached back almost two hours ago. about this morning, i supposed to start my journey at least by 6.30am so that i won’t be rushing and could get there on time. unfortunately after settling a few errant, i left at about 6.45am instead. i drove as normal (my normal driving speed was like <110km/h ) but of course with caution too as it was raining heavily through-out certain area phew… after i parked my 4wd, registered my name at the guard house etc., finally i came-in to the prai office almost close to 8.05am. i was asked not to tell
this to anyone especially my other colleagues. if not they will questioned the prai office people for being bias by letting me go easily without any penalty charges. i left the place as soon as i have signed the cheque. so people, i damn trust you so much in this matter, really.

i told
V anyway, as soon as my sales office called yesterday. he said that probably i didn’t take enough sahur (funny, huh?). he also advised me to be more careful in the future. thanks a lot friend. you are definitely one of my greatest friend ever indeed ;)