Working together for a living planet

Friday, August 18, 2006

busy body

some of my take-out food at mcD not ready yet. so i have been asked to wait. the girl also gave me a small cup of coke. i don't take gas drink no more actually. but since i was kinda thirsty that afternoon, never mind lor. i proceed to a table facing the counter.

suddenly when a lady cleaner passed by me, she asked whether i know her boss. "o yea... dia ada buat birthday party kat kuale dulu (he organised a birthday party in kuale last time)", i told her. then i just smiled to her. was that a fake smile? lol. i don't feel good though when she asked me that sort of question. mind your own business ler kan. i guess maybe she saw me talking to her boss earlier.

i brought two of my staff to a customer service course organised by the company, in
seri malaysia hotel yesterday morning. we had our lunch there.

as usual whenever i go out of town for work, i will definitely get something for my kids before i go back. i decided to buy mcD food for kids and the rest of my staff. i was lucky that i parked my 4wd right infront of the restaurant. my staff didn't want to follow, so i went down alone. when i walked to the counter, i saw one of the female staff that i recognised, standing not so far behind the counter. we waved and smiled to each other. i dunno her name though lol. i knew her since the day she came to our house with esther and two other male staff. i catered mcD food for megat's 5th birthday two years ago.

the cashier already asked me for my order. when i was half way told her what i wanted, a male staff walked towards the girl. i knew that guy too. he was one of the male staff that came along with esther. yea... we have met so many times but we dunno our names lol.

"hie", i greeted him.

"i see that you always come down to ipoh".

"yes. minimum is once a week. i always come for meeting or something. but today i brought two of my staff for a course in seri malaysia". he was looking around. "oh, they are in the car waiting for me", i continued.

"maybe next time you could have a meeting here".

"o yes?".

"why not".

"i'll see how. i am one of the committee in my task force. maybe i could suggest something".

"alright".

"so what's your name. we always met but i never got the chance to know your name". i saw his mouth moving but i didn't manage to hear him quite well. gosh... how is this. the environment was a bit noisy. i can't hear. "oh, saiful". gee... i hope he couldn't hear me lol.

"and you are...", i saw his eyes was looking at my name, on my uniform. he then said my name out loud and smiled. "wait. i'll give you my card so that it will be easy for you to call me next time". i nodded, agreed. my big round eyes were more bigger after i had a look at his card. his name is zulkefle and not saiful ler... lol. he is also the restaurant manager ;)

then i continue ordering my take-out food. i had to wait. that was when the lady worker asked whether i knew her boss or not. grr... if you think you wanna be friendly to me, that's not the way lor... btw i didn't comment anything to her as i know how to respect other people older than me. plus maybe i was a bit good that time. but if she was younger than me, i am sure that i would tell her off, the same as
the big-mouth girl last time :P