Working together for a living planet

Thursday, August 03, 2006

comment please #2

comment please #1

wow... three post in one day! i'm breaking my own record? lol. anyhow... whatever it is i have to post this so that i could release some tension here.

there was this malay lady customer who purchased a RM20.00 item yesterday afternoon. even she herself not really sure of the exact time. she just said that it was maybe on her way back after school hours. she is a teacher mind you. it seems that she has mistakenly gave the cashier a RM10.00 note and a RM100.00 note, instead of two RM10.00 notes. oh gosh... hearing that really makes my heart boiling mann... yesterday's morning shift' till was balanced. now she was trying to blame it on us. i told her that maybe she left it somewhere. she was assured that she gave her RM100.00 note to the cashier blah blah blah... she was in my office with my two staff when i came back after lunch. they were watching the recorded video of yesterday's happenings via our cctv. hah! thank god our premise got cctv. to our surprised, there were no sign of her came into our place at all, between 1pm to 4pm. she even accused that maybe we have edit the video. wahh... got like that one mah?!! grr... i was even felt more angry with that lady. in my mind, i know that i have to face this type of customer. customer is always right, yes. but not in this case lor...

both my parents were in ipoh yesterday, visiting a friend at IGH. i remember before she left yesterday, i told her that i will call her if my dad comes back early. if not, i will do it tomorrow instead. let her settle with the big boss!

so how people. what would you do if that happened to you too. i guess its all because of her carelessness, that she wanna blame it on others? not my type. i have faced the same maybe once or twice. but what to do, it was my fault. i have learned from my own mistakes anyway ;)