Working together for a living planet

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

AZ' lelaki ini

i have been wanted to write this for so long, and here goes--

all i could say about
anuar zain or AZ in a word is that he's superb! correct me if i am wrong ladies hehe... click here for you people to know more about him -- wikipedia.


lelaki ini (this guy) is tremendously more famous with his latest song lelaki ini. click the 'play' button below to listen. even i am sooo into this right now also.

i still remember when i first knew AZ way back in my younger years. i was in the primary school if i am not mistaken. he started his career as a duet singer with ellina. one of the famous song was that of lala lala... ;)

the best thing was i studied music (keyboard) with ellina's father, cikgu razak who was also a music teacher at mckk. take note that i started to learn music even before ellina became a singer. so basically cikgu razak taught music from home as his part-time job. the fees were not that expensive. anyhow he loves music so much. not surprisingly thats how ellina and her sister elliza started though. i used to go to cikgu razak's place at least once or twice a week depends on his availability. i was still the plain me when ellina started to sing. AZ always spend his school holidays at their place. he used to see me and cousin played keyboard.

"main lagu apa tu bang (what song are you playing)?", he asked my cousin.

"entah ler... cikgu suruh main, main je ler (i dunno. i just played whatever song the teacher asked me to play)", my cousin brother told him.

hehe... that was just part of the 'ol memories i guess lol... guess what people. all four of us (AZ, ellina, my cousin bro and me) even played 'police sentry (is this spelling correct? lol...)' in the house compound, while waiting for my father to fetch us. o yea... 'konda-kondi' too! ;)

every time anuar and ellina's album released, cikgu razak always kept a signed copy by anuar and ellina for me. i didn't even unsealed the plastic wrapper of the cassette (no cd here yet that time). unfortunately i dunno where its gone wahhh!!!...

i did tell puteri and megat about this memories. puteri once (about 5 that time) asked me, "so dia (AZ) ingat ke lagi kat mama (does he (AZ) still remember you mama)?". i dunno ler dear, he's such a big celebrity now :)


let me tell you people this -- i was walking around subang parade many years back with my former colleague during lunch time. we were window-shopped when suddenly i saw a guy who was standing right behind me and said, "excuse me". i was already faced him at this time.

omg!!! "it was AZ", i told myself.

"i think you look familiar girl", he said while looking straight into my eyes.

"err... no, yea...", i told him. gosh! i was thinking of what i supposed to do, especially in front of my friends. i was nervous giler you know. tell me who doesn't right, especially when a very well-known celebrity talked to you. the last time we met that time when he and ellina went their own way.

"girl".

"WHAT?!!! he called me 'girl'?", i asked myself.

"well, if we really supposed to know each other girl, please let me know. at least our friendship won't last there", he said. i just smiled. while he continued, "ok lah... maybe you are not up to it now. but if you changed your mind, you know of where to contact me". we shook hand then he walked away from me.

i dunno why i was silence -- terkedu lidah i you (can't say anything)!

my colleagues were clueless. they blamed me for being stupid grr...

the thing was probably my appearance that time was way much better than when i was young. ya lor... i was wearing my office attire, so how do you expect him to recall me in an instant right :P

so tell me people, if ever i told him about me and how we developed our childhood life together, what do you think would be happened huh?!!






kuE's note:
all pics not mine but from here and around the net.