Working together for a living planet

Thursday, August 16, 2007

"sudah sampai hukum"

about 24 hours ago, all of us here were terribly shocked by the sudden death of my supervisor, N, at work. luckily we were about to close business for the day that time last night, thus there were no customers around. i guess its no need for me to describe it all. enough said that the police classified it as a natural death. N was having a heart attack. Besides that, N who was 39, also had high blood pressure and diabetes (the 3 best friends of all).

almost everyone who knows N very well, can't really sleep last night including me. even my parents and grandma. but after posting this, looks like i have to force myself to get some enough sleep. our N7 team is having some promotion thingy for 2D/1N in conjunction of our country's upcoming 50th merdeka celebrations soon. so we will be staying in grik tomorrow.

back to N's story, the funeral was held smoothly before zohor, in a nice and good weather. i wore my black abaya despite the sunny weather. it was cooling though, maybe because of the type of fabs. my dad bought it for me in dubai, after he completed his haj trip a few years ago. sorry no pic. don't tell me that i should camwhore at the funeral just for my blog :P

i tried to sleep after we reached home from the hospital last night but failed. so i sent a very simple and short sms to our other family members, relatives and friends who knows N--

fyi N 'sudah sampai hukum' b4 11pm @ work. inna lillah...

the best thing was my sister called mom. she told her that my other sister complained that my sms sounds rude. then mom obviously thought that maybe my sister dunno that 'sudah sampai hukum' was another malay/islamic sayings of saying meninggal dunia (dead) lol...

after listening to the explanation calmly, my sister was like, "ohhhhh..." ;)

so people please keep late N and his family along in your prayers too. N left a wife whose also was a SAHM and five children - four girls
aged 13 (twins), 9 years old and 11 months, also one boy aged 5 years old. during his life, N was a our most trusted employee. everyone loves to work with him. he was being loved by everyone, not just his family. that truly showed earlier today when so many people from all walks of life came to visit late N and his family. fyi our family is very closed with his' ever since our older generations. may N rest in peace...