Working together for a living planet

Monday, August 06, 2007

kuE's 2007 do


i decided to post this, since i remember sheryl asked me about it during our last meet.

i was about to sit when i arrived, that she asked me, "eh... you cut your hair?".

hehe... yes sis... so i dunno whether you people realized it or not too in some of my post recently. to think back, i cut my hair for a new look in early june if i'm not mistaken. i went to kl maybe a few days after that and met sheryl and lich. i didn't mention anything about my hair to them. but lich did ask megat i think. megat loves my new look anyway ;) so sis, didn't you realize it that time? lol...

sometime in april when i met sheryl, lich and leilanie, leilanie mentioned about my hair which was getting longer. actually way before that, i was already thought of doing something about it but my goddamn hairdresser didn't want to c-u-t it! u know... it seems that i am suitable with that long straight hair. err... ye ke?... or is it cuz there would normally be more charges for long hair right. hehe... no lar... i am not that calcalative occay?!! i was just wanted to have a new look. its been quite some time since i have that previous look - its been years i think.

so at last i went to see my mom's hairdresser instead. tadaaa... there you are lol... i love the way she cut my hair. neat. what say you people?