Working together for a living planet

Thursday, October 05, 2006

terrible thursday

an unbelievable incident happened this morning... sigh. before that i had a very quick nap (an hour plus mind you, is it a nap?). i didn’t have enough sleep last night. puteri and i baked chocolate cupcakes! that’s why.

back to what happened earlier. i immediately became down, feeling too depressed to think of anything. i felt hurt. i felt like crying but no tears. but truly deeply in my heart— arghh... only god knows. i decided to stay in my room as i really don’t have the mood at all.

i also felt blank, dunno what to do. i thought of people around me. the only ‘best of friends’ around that i have now, whenever i need one is V. so I send a sms to him, telling him about my intention. he replied me in less than a minute! he always likes that whenever he got some weird message from me. yea… it’s as though like he could read my mind. no strange yo… we are good friends remember. unfortunately V is in jakarta at the moment for a working visit. he will only be back on sunday. anyhow we will talk then. thank you so much V, for being so understanding with me all this while. you are such a wonderful friend.

since i was feeling so lame this morning, i only took my shower close to 12 noon. i am really not as the usual me today. i can’t concentrate anything at work. my mind keeps thinking about it.

alright, people. i guess i better go back now. besides i thought this post supposed to be a short one? grr… ciao!

kuE's note:
pic shown is an
orchid cactus, planted in our house compound. its scientific name is epiphyllum anguliger or better known as bunga bakawali in malay. hmm... at least we learned something new today ya... ;)