Working together for a living planet

Monday, October 16, 2006

i love and wanna do it again

what i would like to say here is that i really faced my monday blues today. i went back to bed after i send the kids to school. i thought maybe i could recover a quick nap. unfortunately i dunno what had happened, when suddenly i heard mother's voice from outside of my room, telling me that it was already 10. i was like, "haa?!!...". oh gosh... i took my fon to look at the time. yes, it was already past 10am. i unlocked the room door. mama wanted to see what i bought. i was not in the mood, just awoke. i have the book that i am currently reads, marrying buddha in my left hand. i must be trying to read it earlier but i slept instead. since mama saw that i was not in the mood yet, she walked-out. i pushed back my body down. i have no mood to get up. i managed to continue reading.

again, i dunno what had happened when my sister came-in. argghhh... i slept again! it was around 11.15 am. my parents went to kl for a day trip yesterday. maybe she followed them back here. as usual, she would asked any of us who drive to bring her to places that she wanna go. looks like she has to wait for me to get ready. i continued reading after she left. i only got up for shower at about 12 noon.

you must be wondered of why i was kind of so lazy today. well i took some time off during the weekend for a break in penang. we stayed in one of the studio suites in the gurney hotel for two nights. just look at the wonderful pictures below, a view from my hotel room on the 17th floor. the one on the left showed a sea view, covered with haze. while the other one was a city view, from behind the hotel.



on my previous post, i typed about my break fast outing with my staff at the same hotel's coffee house on last thursday. the hotel's ramadhan buffet is available during the weekdays only. the food were so good, delicious... on friday, i went there again with another group. i guess it's already like a yearly event for us. i started to do these two years ago. the best thing was that i didn't tell any of them of where i wanna bring them. it would be a surprised for them. i brought kids and grandmother with me. while my staff would just follow me wherever i go. i believed that that was a great way for me to strengthen my realtionship with my staff.



those staff that went on friday was so surprised when i told them that they will go back alone that night, without me. there are guys anyway, not to worry. they should know how to find their way back without any hassle. one of them helped me with the luggage. i checked-in earlier, as soon as we reached the hotel. so we parted. kids were very happy enough as they seems will be with me the whole weekend. they understood that i would be normally busy. one of the tv programmes that we watched that night was mtv cribs, featured mariah carey's pent-house. her place is so beautiful. then i remembered kc. she posted about this some time ago. i quickly send a text message to her, hoping that she will watch the programme too.

the next day, saturday, we left the hotel about 10.30 am for metrojaya in island plaza. we really shopped like nobody's business. besides, i really love to do my raya shopping there from my younger years, starting from their first outlet in bb plaza. for me, metrojaya is still my first choice. after almost more than six hours there, we went back to the hotel. at first we thought of having our break fast elsewhere. but since grandmother looks tired, we decided to order from room service. it was very good indeed. a nice and relaxing meal for all of us.

at about 9.30pm, i took the chance to pamper myself with a balinese massage at the hotel's suite spa. puteri accompanied me. at the same time also she wanted to know of how is it like. the spa has 17 individual suites. i was lucky that mine faced the sea. i love that environment so much more than the one that i frequent at syuen hotel in ipoh. i hope that i could go back there again some day. if only i remember to take pics of the spa suites, then you would know how nice it was. we didn't go up to the room immediately. but puteri and i had a mother-daughter saturday night-out at the CB outlet in beach hut gurney, located at the hotel itself. just look at the pics, its a great environment there right, facing the beach.



we checked-out yesterday at about 10.15 am. and guess what people. we didn't go straight back home as yet. we headed to gurney plaza instead. more shopping there, until we left the place only after 5pm. earlier in the morning, i received a sms from mama saying that she went to kl with dad and will be back on the same day. that was fine. we dropped-by bukit merah laketown resort after 6pm, just nice for us to relax and have our break fast there on time. food was great. they had a kampung-style buffet. one of the male staff asked me of how i knew about their ramadhan buffet. hmm... you asked me how huh?!! just figure it out yourself— what a stupid Q, don't you think? lol...

so how about all you muslims out there. would you like to share with me your raya preparations?