Working together for a living planet

Monday, October 29, 2007

of my life...

hey, you!

yes... whoever you are, i hate your style. i hate you... terribly!!! don't dream of being that close to me... blerk! :P


this guy (yes, i supposed it was a guy) text me last nite-- "Samekom org disana".

since the number not in my list, i asked of who was that on the other end (via sms, of course). wahh... it seems he got my number from a friend. i really hate it that way and when asked, he said that he can't tell me cuz he already promised the friend grr... he told me also that he always saw me in our work meet mostly in the northern region i.e. seberang perai, prai, cameron highlands and ipoh.

then my mind thought about johan. well i guess thats cannot be, as i heard he already married to his clerk (surprisingly) few months ago. i even saw them together the last time we met at northern 2 region' family day in damai laut.

after exchanged a few sms, i 'make dunno' after the last sms he sent me. btw it was late too! he was asking me (in malay words), to open my heart widely to accept a guy in my life. its my routine to check my mobile whenever i awoke. i got a missed call from him! he sms me asking of why i don't wanna answer his call. it was good that i was already sleeping that time. well, even if i was awake, i won't answer the call from such people too!

halo! its none of your business occay?!! its up to me whether i wanna tell people that i am alone or not. who are you to talk with me about this?

at first i thought of publishing his number together in this post. what do you think?

alright people, the thing is like this-- "in reality, people thought that i am alone; but in my real life, people dunno of whats really happening in my life". read more
here. its not that i wanna hide about my life, but soon or later... we will see ;)