Working together for a living planet

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

5 more days to go...


...for me to be 35! ;)

  • no plan yet.
  • the most important thing is to spend it with both my kids.
  • maybe we gonna travel to penang again? or maybe to kl this time (but there's an event to organize in taiping on saturday morning) :P
  • or watch spiderman 3?
  • or maybe just stay at home, while baking and cook something nice and simple with kids (its gonna be mother's day too anyway, so i guess this gonna be the more appropriate way to celebrate) :D

unfortunately things kinda stressed out these days. i bet some of you people also must be cursing me for my recent post on giving a proper credit (maybe i'll elaborate more in my next post or something if things forced me to do so). so i put on my baking glove this morning to chill myself out. i am glad i did. i felt relax. guess what people. as soon as i awoke at +/- 5am, i went to the kitchen straight away and baked banana chip muffins for breakfast, specially for my kids. to all mothers, i am sure how good and glad you would feel if we see our children eat something that we cook ourselves right. more over when they like it too...

before i forgot, today also marked as the day i posted a pic to one of my flickr groups, 24 hours of Flickr, joined by invited flickr members around the world. we were asked to submit a pic taken on 5.05.2007 and add it to the group by may 21.

"The event will be commemorated by a companion 24 Hours of Flickr book, which will contain a selection of photographs chosen from the group. Additionally, the group's photos will be featured at Flickr events around the world this summer.

Books will be sold at cost (the amount will be available in the near future) with Flickr donating $1 for each book sold to Médecins Sans Frontières up to a total of $10,000 USD.

By adding your photo to this group, you understand that it may be selected for publication in the 24 Hours of Flickr commemorative book and/or displayed at a Flickr-sponsored event this summer." --fingers crossed! i.e. wish me luck people ;)