Working together for a living planet

Friday, March 28, 2008

wash & blow in kuale

i have just came back from puteri's school. her school finished at 12 noon on friday. while megat at 1.05pm, but he will only go back at 1.35pm, for extra class. thats how chinese school here i.e. year three kids already have to attend extra classes in school. well its not a problem for me at all, as its for their own good also ;)

i dropped by the saloon earlier to get them to 'wash & blow' my hair. believe it or not people... its been almost a week since the last time i did it cuz i was so damn busy ler... *glurp* :~) luckily i have to attend my former primary school's (also puteri's) PTA AGM at 2pm, if not... hmm i dunno ler... hehe... one of the sisters at the saloon asked of the place i am going after that. hah! can you see that people? she's very much aware of my style already-- always wanna do my hair nicely whenever i am heading for any special functions or sort.

so can you people guess of the cost i have paid for the 'wash & blow' session only? RM9.00!!! yea... u heard me... i paid them RM9.00 only ;) i asked one of the three sisters of the damage that i should pay. first she told me that it was RM10.00; but then she quickly reconfirm it with her elder sister. after that she turned back to me and said, "RM9.00 saje lah". i was like, "owh ok... tq!".

look at that people-- how on earth you could get that price for a 'wash & blow' session in kl huh?!! tell me. well maybe that price is for a regular customer like me. but anyhow RM10.00 still cheap right. correct me if i am wrong 8)

i used to be very regular at thomas & guys when i was staying in subang before, so i know. beside, prices in klang valley are well known to be a boom! whatever it is, i dun care lar... as long as the local' are good too! take a look at my today's hair people, not bad right? so how much do you pay for yours?