Working together for a living planet

Monday, July 09, 2007

back on track...

i do not think most people would believe this. i was "KO" after the party. it took me nearly a week to get back on track. i hate being sick. the last time maybe years ago. tell me who does right. i was really weak i tell you. even felt like wanna cry... aiyaa... what is it called? but i knew my grandma said mine was 'demam urat' lol... ;) well in fact now i am still not in my best of health yet. regards to this, i have just replied comments left in my blog. i also didn't do much of what bloggers normally do i.e. blogging, blog hopping etc. i really missed doing all that. that's include posting something on important dates like my brother's birthday on 1.07.07, my parent's anniversary on 3.07.07, and not forgetting the special digits date 7.07.07. hmm... i wonder what else did i miss. so people... do let me know if i missed anything.