Working together for a living planet

Monday, April 02, 2007

meeting sheryl & lich

aiyaa... i hate it when i got something to blog about but doesn't seems to have some spare time for it ;)

anyhow i was in kl for a day-trip last thursday. i went there just to send both my grandmother and mom. they went to jb on friday together with my two sisters and auntie for a cousin's wedding. that means i will come down to kl again this weekend for charlie's another wedding reception (groom's side) on saturday night. while on sunday morning, am gonna bring puteri and megat with my nephew shahriman, to watch disney on ice, 11am show at bukit jalil. i have bought the tickets way in january at music valley in greentown, ipoh.

so back to the story of my trip on last thursday, i had the chance to have lunch with sheryl and lich. we were supposed to meet at chilli's in klcc but since it was full, we met at aseana cafe instead. i was late. sorry ler... it was damn long time that i didn't get into those traffic-jam thingy, that i was cursing myself to be around the city especially during the peak hours. it was fun though i tell you. that was my first time meeting lich. we were laughing like hell when he told us about the day he met my mom few weeks ago hehe... sorry lar dude... i just can't stop laughing lol... the best part was when sheryl and i kissed goodbye. he was asking/teasing (?) me whether i wanna kissed him too. hey... i dun mind at all ler... its just a small matter. even i did the same with all my long time kl friends (including my former colleagues), no matter males or females. tu lar... dun play-play with me ek? thanks for the lunch anyway, although you were teasing me to belanja you in the first place. hey... tak gentleman ler kan, if you didn't belanja us, kan? ;) i will be there again during the weekend. if you are free, just hola!