Working together for a living planet

Sunday, December 24, 2006

i really need to go to the spa... waa!!!...

my lil brother's wedding reception here in kuale went well with a very good weather. the thing is i don't have the energy to blog about it yet. i didn't even upload the pics from my nokia 6680.

in fact i just stayed at home the whole day. the whole body was aching. i was already felt the tiredness when i woke-up this morning at almost 8. but i told myself that i really have to no matter what. my hair need to have a thorough wash. my hair-dresser did a dry-set to my hair yesterday for the wedding function at night. so just imagine, she put a LOT of hair-spray on to my hair. as usual megat loves it so much, especially to see his mom dress-up beautifully ehem... "wow... mama, you look so beautiful", said megat as soon as i came back from town yesterday afternoon.

shafinaz's family dropped-by here in the afternoon, on their way back to kl. then when all the relatives were here, the newly bride and groom opened their presents. they didn't do it last night because they were tired. all of us also slept around 2.30am. actually i can't resist to open my eyes no more. so i went up to my room at almost 3pm, lie down and slept right away for almost 3+ hours ;)

alright people, now i really need to go to the spa maybe tomorrow... waa!!!... or who wanna be my masseur? lol...